Will you be the next success story? Over 600 homeowners in Santa Clara County have already benefited from Keep Your Home California. (Conserva Tu Casa) The Unemployment Mortgage Assistance Program gives you breathing room by paying your mortgage for up to 9 months if you are receiving unemployment. Contact Keep Your Home California (888-954-5337) to learn more.
101 Banks and Servicers are now participating in Keep Your Home California. Learn more about how these 4 programs can help:
1) Catch up your late mortgage payments;
2) Pay your mortgage while you’re unemployed;
3) Have your principal reduced;
4) Receive money to help with your transition out of your home:
- Wells Fargo Joins Principal Reduction Program (foreclosurehelpscc.wordpress.com)